How to use Active Workload Monitoring in SingleStoreDB Cloud?
Active Workload Monitoring is a powerful tool to help you understand the workload's resource utilization in your SingleStoreDB Cloud cluster. In some cases, SingleStore Support may ask you to provide an export from Active Workload Monitoring. Follow the instructions listed below to capture and export from Active Workload Monitoring.
1) Log in to your SingleStoreDBCloud account at portal.singlestore.com.
2) On the left menu, click Active Workload Monitoring,
3) If you have more than one cluster, select your cluster from the drop-down menu at the top,
4) Click Begin Profiling,
5) Select "Choose a duration" or "Actively profile until manually stopped", then click Start,
6) Once completed, the output will resemble the following:
7) Use the Actions drop-down menu at the top right and select Export Profile. This will save a .json file to your computer. Send the downloaded file to Support.