How do I allow SingleStore Support to access my SingleStoreDB Cloud cluster?
SingleStore Support may request access to your cluster in order to assist with resolving an ongoing issue. Use the steps below as a guide to approve the request.
1) Log into portal.singlestore.com.
2) On the left menu bar, expand your organization and click Access Requests.
3) Under Active Requests, click Review
4) To approve the request, click Approve at the top right corner.
5) Update your support ticket to inform SingleStore Support you have approved the requests for access to your cluster.